Lorts table featured on World Market Center Las Vegas‘ “Ahead of the Curve”
We’re kicking off a week of posts about all of the exciting trends seen at the August Las Vegas Market!
“Trends predicted at the World Market Center Las Vegas and Las Vegas Design Center’s “Ahead of the Curve” program included Geometric Forms, Textural Fusion, Patina, Industrial, Collections, Metallics, Wovens, Ethnic Ikat Patterns and Klismos (an ancient Greek chair design with slender, tapered legs and a wide, concave backrest).
Designers Darryl Carter, Mary McDonald and Kishani Perera combed the Market Centers’ 5.1 million square feet of offerings before presenting their forecasts on a panel moderated by Today show contributor Susanna Salk.”
Watch the video below to see a new iron-base Lorts table, featured in the Jordan Spencer showroom. (If you want to skip right to it, it begins at about 2:10!)
Visit on the Lorts site for more info:
View more Products and Trends from the World Market Center site at:
- Las Vegas World Market (komonews.com)
- Sealy Takes Center Stage at Las Vegas Winter World Market (eon.businesswire.com)
- World Market Center Las Vegas Designer Forum Discovers Next Season’s Emerging Trends and Innovations (furninfo.com)
- From ‘Lucite Love’ to ‘Inside Out,’ the Public is Invited to Discover Trends Featured at Summer 2010 Las Vegas Market at World Market Center Las Vegas (lasvegasmarket.com)
- Haute Design: Incorporate These 5 Decor Trends from Las Vegas Market in Your Home (hauteliving.com)