Trend alert: Gray-Day 1
All shades of gray have been on my mind recently, and not just because I am *wishing* for cooler, more fall-like weather than what we have here in the Southwest. Gray is huge for fall–universally recognized as the new neutral in fashion, popping up in eye makeup and nail color in beauty, and is a growing trend in Interior Design and home decor. From the palest sheer dove grays to “greige” (grayish beige), brown gray, and all the way into dramatic charcoal, gray is easy to incorporate into home decor using various palettes.
Lorts has various finish and fabric options available to add gray to your palette. You can also use COM (Customer’s Own Material) or any Sherwin Williams paint color if you don’t find the perfect gray for your project.
What are your favorite ways to use gray in your interior spaces this fall?
Tune in tomorrow to see more on this hot fall trend.
- Fall 2010 Nail Polish Trend: Gray Is The New Neutral (stylelist.com)
- Chanel Falls into Gray-Violet (theitlists.com)
- Fall Trend: Heather Gray Nail Polish (hellobeautiful.com)
- How to Wear the Menswear Trend For Fall (stylelist.com)
- Current Color Trends in Decorating (brighthub.com)
- Lady Gaga And Vogue Prove That Gray Hair Is No Longer
For Grandma (shefinds.com)
- Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2010 (styleepiphany.com)