Think Pink with Lorts!
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month so a trend throughout the design blogosphere has started to do a post focusing on the color PINK to bring awareness and help promote a charity. What an amazing idea!
We encourage all of our fans to get involved in whatever way feels right to you. Susan G. Komen for the cure is offering a myriad of different ways to make a difference–from runs and walks to advocacy, and even shopping! Visit their site here.
Here are some of our favorite images of pink interiors, furniture pieces and design elements. Enjoy and #thinkpink !
- Beauty Products That Benefit Breast Cancer Awareness (stylelist.com)
- Think Pink (ariannainteriors.blogspot.com)
- Pretty In Pink: It’s Not So Bad After All (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Pink Chairs! Designs to Benefit Breast Cancer Research Co.Design (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Miami Interior Design Fave to Open New York Flagship (observer.com)
- Interior Decorators: Budget-Friendly Ways to Get Help (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Colour crusader: How Tricia Guild become an interiors icon (independent.co.uk)