Italian chicness from the Cotone Collection at Artitalia Group
Artitalia Group was established in the notoriously beautiful city of Venice, Italy in 1984 and has grown to expand its business in the United States since 1998.
Their uber-chic Cotone Collection is described as:
“Conceptualized for relaxed living, the Cotone furniture line combines European country design and rustic simplicity for modern desires. Made with reclaimed and new woods, any piece in this collection may be altered five inches in any direction at no additional cost. All available patinas have a distressed version of the same color. Made with tilia and ash woods, the Cotone line is available in Decorati (a vibrantly hand-painted collection, also from Artitalia) woods, finishes, and silhouettes as well.”
The design of the showroom pulls from the concept of the word Cotone, which is the Italian word for cotton. Light colors, whitewashed woods, pops of white leather and fresh green accents make it a restful and happy feeling space.
Visit the Artitalia group website here.
- Shabby Chic Creates New Furniture Line (luxist.com)
- Kuba : New Pattern for Iconic Panels (chictip.com)
- Modern Furniture : Graffiti Furniture by URBANKIND (chictip.com)
- 2 Tips To Better Home Interior Decorating (mydecorarticles.com)
- At Home in the World (tmagazine.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Precedent Furniture and DwellStudio Partner to Bring a New Era of Furniture for the Modern Family (prnewswire.com)