Fall Market 2010 Virtual Showroom Tour-Part 5
More Virtual Fall High Point Market this week with the continuation of our full Lorts showroom tour. Also this week will be posts with highlights of Interhall, the Burton James showroom, our Account Managers hard at work and updates from the Christy Dillard collection development.
See Parts 1, 2, 3 and 4 of our Virtual Showroom Tour here, here, here and here. Read about the impossibly Italian-chic Cotone Collection from the Artitalia Group here, and see pics from the beautiful Traditional Home Presidents’ Dinner that we attended here.
- Last minute preparations underway for Furniture Market (charlotte.news14.com)
- Barcelona’s interior design stores and showrooms (weuropetravel.suite101.com)
- Introducing Chicago-Area Design, Building, and Remodeling Firm Abberlin, Inc., a Merger Between Studio G Interiors and SAP Design/Construction (prweb.com)
- Jeremy’s Endless Energy and Resourcefulness House Tour (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Etcetera Unveils Showroom in Bethesda, Maryland Providing Women With Easy Access to Superior Wardrobing Choices (prnewswire.com)
- What’s Hot In The Design Industry (chicagonow.com)
- Multicolored Chairs: A Nice Idea for a Colorful Home (momblognetwork.com)