Spring forward, Fall back
Most of the country reverts to standard time at 2am on the first Sunday in November. The Lorts Campus is based in sunny Phoenix, Arizona, where as a state we don’t participate in Daylight Saving Time. We are now the same as Mountain Standard Time. For the rest of you, enjoy your extra hour of sleep!
- Fall back: Time to reset your biological clock (msnbc.msn.com)
- Free Indoor Decor from Nature’s Floor (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Prettified Padlocks – Decorative Interior Design Locks Bring Abstract Beauty to Safety (trendhunter.com)
- Stone Age Decor: Red, yellow, and orange chevrons and… (curbed.com)
- How to Decorate Your Home for The Thanksgiving Holiday (socyberty.com)