Color Forecast 2011: “Purely Refined” Color Scheme
Emily Stern of Eheart Interior Solutions in Loveland, CO, did a fantastic post in their color forecast series. This one included the Lorts 7174/7174B Serpentine Tabletop and Pedestal Base in Blue Denim and a sophisticated, restful neutral color scheme.
“Redefining luxury to reveal it’s pedigree through clean, classic lines, exquisite tailoring, and handcrafted heirloom quality, the Purely Refined palette proves that pared down is the new upscale. Understated neutrals, layering, organic textures, and subtle detailing add to the natural elegance of this timeless look.
Our showroom’s modestly sized convenience kitchen has been redesigned in the Purely Refined palette. Handcrafted Leightonwood cabinets in a rich sage finish with a mocha glaze anchor the space with a splash of color that isn’t loud or pushy. An island finished in deep gray tones down the colors of the room. Rustic hickory floors in a soft navy finish are an unexpected yet tasteful choice for flooring. A handmade pedestal table with a multi-step glazing process and a driftwood bunching chest polish the room’s furnishings and offer texture. The finishes are laid out in the showroom–come check it out this week!”
- Fall Market 2010 Virtual Showroom Tour-Part 1 (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Brown Color Scheme (flynnsblogs.wordpress.com)
- Accent Colors that Complement Sage Green (brighthub.com)
- Painting Ideas to Compliment Black Furniture in the Living Room (brighthub.com)
- Trend alert: Gray-Day 2 (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Tips for Using a Color Wheel to Select Perennials (brighthub.com)
- The Reasons to Purchase Retro Chairs to Brighten Up Living Space and House (mydecorarticles.com)