Lorts’ new Christy Dillard Collection will preview at the Las Vegas Market (and on our social media accounts and website, of course!) January 24th – 28th, 2011. The collection will build on the strengths of the Lorts brand and incorporate signatures of Christy’s style: classic silhouettes with unexpected detailing, bold color and styling selections, and an energized, contemporary perspective. Click here to read more about Christy Dillard.
Christy spent time in the Lorts showroom at High Point Market and last week at the Lorts campus outside Phoenix, Arizona, working on the collection. Here are some pictures from those parts of the development process:
On a personal note, we congratulate Christy on her recent engagement! Here’s to a long and happy life together.
- Fall Market 2010 Virtual Showroom Tour-Part 5 (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Best New Interior Design Webzines of 2010 Roundup (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Trendwatch: High Point Market: The trend report from October’s High… (curbed.com)
- Making Friends: Jamie Schachtel Design Group (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Dwelling: Grace and Grandeur Still Alive in Archival Shots of Interiors (curbed.com)
- Jacob Slevin: Preview the One of a Kind Show in NYC (huffingtonpost.com)
- Ryan Frank’s Free Range & Eco Friendly Furniture For Home, Interior and Outdoors, Expands On The Web and Across Europe (prweb.com)
- Pantone’s 2011 Color of the Year: Honeysuckle (lorts.wordpress.com)
- ‘Project Runway’ 5 Designer Korto Momolu Teams Up with Dillard’s (buddytv.com)