Visit Jordan Spencer Atlanta during Gift Market
Will you be in Atlanta next week for the 2011 Gift Market? If so, the Jordan Spencer showroom at the Atlanta Decorative Arts Center is a must-see stop on your itinerary. Join them in Suite 323 Friday, January 14th from 2-4pm for a casual wine and cheese reception or between 9 – 5 during the week. Shuttles run between the Market and the ADAC campus continually.
Jordan Spencer is a multi-line showroom that features unique furniture, decorative items, lighting, artwork and florals. In addition to Lorts, Jordan Spencer Atlanta carries the lines Artitalia, Cotone, Decorati, Hart and Paul Robert Upholstery.
Jordan Spencer is a wholesale showroom selling directly to the Interior Design Trade. As a courtesy, however, they welcome consumers interesting in browsing and have a robust designer referral program that connects homeowners interested in purchasing with an ASID accredited Interior Design Professional.
See our previous post here for pictures of pieces featured in the Jordan Spencer Atlanta showroom.
- As seen at Jordan Spencer-Atlanta (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Home Color Trends 2011: Day 1 – Purple Predicted (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Atlanta IFDA’s Twenty-fifth Anniversary Angel Tree Event (lorts.wordpress.com)
- Home Color Trends 2011: Day 2 – ‘Spirited’ and ‘Dreamy’ (lorts.wordpress.com)
- The Christy Dillard Collection: Preview is less than a month away! (lorts.wordpress.com)